We’ve got exciting news! After a year in development, we’ve officially launched our new website and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.If you’ve made a transaction with JACCC before, an account to our new CRM software has already been created for you. Your login is now your email address, but you’ll need to reset your password. To do that:
- Click on the reset password button. Link not working? Copy this URL (https://my.jaccc.org/account/login?forgot=true) and paste it onto your web browser.
- Double-check that your email address is correct and click the “Submit” button.
- Check your inbox for an email from JACCC. Click on your personal secure link embedded in the email and create a new password.
- You’re all set! Whenever you make a donation, join as a member, or purchase products or tickets from us, make sure you first log into your account so you have a record of your transactions.
- If you have an extra minute, take this opportunity to update your contact information and preferences. This will allow us to personalize content to your specific interests.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email Carolina Roque, Senior Associate of Institutional Advancement at firstname.lastname@example.org.